Notice to Clients COVID-19
The Spotted Zebra is Temporarily Closed.
We remind people the New York State Department of Health (DOH) recommends the following ways to minimize the spread of all respiratory viruses, including COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing. If you use a tissue, throw it in the trash.